Four streams from one rack solution
The TerraLink-4C is the first bonded rack transmitter that encodes 4 synced streams at the same time for full remote production. With the TerraLink-4C it is possible to do multi-camera shoots without the need of a OB van on site.
The TerraLink-4C supports both H.265 and H.264 encoding to insure an end to end compliancy using standard based decoders or IRD’s. Besides IFB the TerraLink-4C provides a return data signal to do remotely camera control for white balance and color correction. The TerraLink-4C offers, beside the live option, also a recording feature which records the video on the internal solid state disk. The recordings are transferred using the store and forward mode providing the highest quality possible.
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all your WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.
For the Multicam productfleet a special version of a decoder has been developed. It has 4 audio inputs and outputs for intercom to overcome separate de-embedding. This decoder has 4 times HD-SDI outputs with 4 embedded audio channels.
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 base-t
- SD;SD- SDI
- HD;HD- SDI,HD-HDMI
- XLR-3 IFB/Audio return
- 5 x USB
- Touch screen
- Up to 4 SD; full D1, Pal and NTSC mode
- Up to 4 HD; 720p50, 720p60 and 720p59,94, 1080p30 (10080p50, 1080p60 optional with special card)
- Up to 4 HD; 1080i50, 1080i60 and 1080i59,94
- H 264 high profile MVP codec
- H.265 main profile MVP codec
- AAC 44-256 kHz LFE
- 8 Modems, LTE(4G), fallback 3G
- Ethernet (optional 2)
- 120 GByte internal, up to 1T Byte using optional sleeve
- Simultaneously live streaming and recording in SD and HD
- SD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in SD H.264 or H.265 up to 60 Mbit
- HD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in H.264 or H.265 up to 60 Mbit
- WiFi hotspot
- Access via ethernet
- 10/100/1000 base-T
- Dedicated appliance 220 volt
- Weighs +/- 2,5 kg
- 2U 19’ rackmount
- Live: Adaptive encoding and bitrate change with three options or with a slider (optional), with configurable delay between 1-60 seconds
- Upload; it sends over recordin and content of an USB stick to a FTP server
- Recording: CBR encoding at 30 Mbit on internal or external SSD disk
- Satellite + 3G/4G+ BGAN: Specific modes to optimize transmission over BGAN and KA satellite. With Satellite +3G/4G we can keep the delay at 1.8 seconds using 3G/4G modems for the return channel and IFB.
- Stand-by/Databonding: In this mode the unit is a true databonding unit for high speed uploads and Internet access. Also in the other modes data connectivity is available but live video gets prioritized.
- PostPro license (optional): In this mode the system records next to a high res CBR a low res proxy file which can used for remote editing and only partial retrieve
- Omnidirectional 0 and 3 dBi
- 11 dB Directional array
- PSU 90-220 Volt to 12 Volt DC
- WiFi dongle