The smallest live streaming H.265 bonding device!
The WMT NEO is the smallest member of the Link family providing HD SDI, H.265/HEVC encoding and 4 integrated modems. The NEO is the smallest full functional video and data bonding unit providing the best live video quality available in the market.
The WMT NEO has 4 x build in 3G/4G modems, Wifi and Wifi hotspot and double Ethernet for databonding and router access. The WMT NEO provides data routing up to 120 Mbit and video bandwidth up to 20 Mbit.
The unit is made out of solid aluminum casing providing a sturdy and ruggedized housing. The touch screen provides excellent management of the unit and in combination with the build in hotspot feature the unit is also a data router providing data bonding and NAT services for remote access of devices connected with the NEO.
- 4 modems
- One-touch streaming to Social Media
- Compact, ruggedized casing
- Hotspot + Databonding
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.
- 2 x RJ-45
- SD and HD SDI
- SD and HD HDMI
- 3 mm Jack IFB/Audio return
- 2 x USB
- Touch screen
- SD; full D1
- HD; 720p50, 720p60 and 720p59,94, 1080p30 (10080p50, 1080p60 optional with special card)
- HD; 1080i50, 1080i60 and 1080i59,94
- H 264 high profile MVP codec
- H.265 main profile MVP codec
- 4 Modems, LTE(4G), fallback 3G
- Ethernet (optional 2)
- 120 GByte internal, up to 1T Byte using optional sleeve
- Simultaneously live streaming and recording in SD and HD
- SD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in SD H.264 or H.265 up to 30 Mbit
- HD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in H.264 or H.265 up to 30 Mbit
INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THROUGH DATABONDING
- WiFi hotspot
- Access via ethernet interface
- 10/100/1000 base-T (combined with second Ethernet port)
- Dedicated appliance 12-24 volt
- Weighs approximately 1,1 kilograms
- 11cmx33cmx5cm (wxhxd)
- Live: Adaptive encoding and bitrate change with three options or with a sider (optional), with configurable delay between 1-60 seconds
- Upload; it sends over recordings and content of an USB stick to a FTP server
- Recording: CBR ( Constant Bit Rate) encoding at 30 Mbit on internal or external SSD disk
- Satellite + 3G/4G+ BGAN: Specific modes to optimize transmission over BGAN and KA satellite. With Satellite +3G/4G we can keep the delay at 1.8 seconds using 3G/4G modems for the return channel and IFB.
- Stand-by/Databonding: In this mode the unit is a true databonding unit for high speed uploads and Internet access. Also in the other modes data connectivity is available but live video gets prioritized.
- Integrated Antenna Array
- PSU 90-240 Volt AC to 12 Volt DC
- Dome Antenna; omnidirectional antenna array 3 dBi
- Custom made backpack