The thinnest encoder with 2 camera inputs and databonding
The Agile AirLink is with its 40 mm the thinnest and most advanced unit available in the market. With it just over 1Kg weight the AirLink is the racecar of the bonding units providing the most reliable an feature reach live transmission device to any broadcaster or journalist.
The Airlink is our new wearable ruggedized transmitter that encodes video at H.265/HEVC and bonds 8 combined 3G/4G connections for high quality live streaming using Mobile Viewpoint award winning bonding technology. H.265 live video transmission offers the same quality at lower bandwidth consumption, but also saves money at data cards. It is also possible to add Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections to maximize the upload capacity.
Triple C connectivity
The Airlink provides TripleC connectivity, 2 individual video channels and data routing. The unit provides in up to 50 Mbit H.265 encoding, 150 Mbit databonding, 2 HD video channels, Video return, 4 x audio per video channel and last but not least recording up to 1 TByte. The AirLink has 8 build in modems, Wifi and double Lan access. The build in WiFi 2.4/5Ghz hotspot provides excellent data access for any device in the environment.
The system is small enough to fit between camera body and battery pack, or can be carried in a small backpack. Its aluminum design makes it extremely sturdy and will survive drops of more than 2 meters.
Store & Forward
The AirLink utilizes its bundling technology to become a high volume data Store & Forward unit and data bonding unit for Internet access. This means that the system uses its entire available bandwidth to transport any kind of file trough its connections to a FTP server.
Hotspot and Databonding
Like most WMT systems also a hotspot is available for Internet access. The hotspot uses the bonded bandwidth of all modems together providing enormous upload speeds. The device also supports full databonding across all connections and is available via the Wi-Fi hotspot or via the Ethernet connection. Both the hotspot and databonding funtionality work in parallel with the transmission of video, however video is always prioritized so no interruptions due to unexpected data transmissions.
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all the WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.
- 2 x RJ-45
- 2 x SD and HD SDI
- 2 x SD and HD HDMI
- 6.3 mm Jack IFB/Audio return
- 2 embedded audio channels; optional 8
- 2 x USB
- Touch screen
- Optional SSD 2.5" sleeve
- SD; full D1
- HD; 720p50, 720p60 and 720p59,94, 1080p30 (10080p50, 1080p60 optional with special card)
- HD; 1080i50, 1080i60 and 1080i59,94
- H 264 high profile MVP codec
- H.265 main profile MVP codec
- 8 Modems, LTE(4G), fallback 3G
- Ethernet (optional 2)
- 120 GByte internal, up to 1T Byte using optional sleeve
- Simultaneously live streaming and recording in SD and HD
- SD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in SD H.264 or H.265 up to 30 Mbit
- HD: High quality CBR (Constant Bit Rate) in H.264 or H.265 up to 30 Mbit
INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THROUGH DATABONDING
- WiFi hotspot
- Access via ethernet interface
- 10/100/1000 base-T (combined with second Ethernet port)
- Dedicated appliance 12-24 volt
- Weighs approximately 1,1 kilograms
- 13,8 cm x 23,4 cm x 4 cm (wxhxd)
- Live: Adaptive encoding and bitrate change with three options or with a slider (optional), with configurable delay between 1*-60 seconds (* On software version 17.4)
- Upload; it sends over recordin and content of an USB stick to a FTP server
- Recording: CBR encoding at 30 Mbit on internal or external SSD disk
- Satellite + 3G/4G + BGAN: Specific modes to optimize transmission over BGAN and KA satellite. With Satellite +3G/4G we can keep the delay at 1.8 seconds using 3G/4G modems for the return channel and IFB.
- Stand-by/Data bonding: In this mode the unit is a true databonding unit for high speed uploads and Internet access. Also in the other modes data connectivity is available but live video gets prioritized.
- PostPro license (optional): In this mode the system records next to a high res CBR a low res proxy file which can used for remote editing and only partial retrieve
- Integrated Antenna Array
- PSU 90-240 Volt AC to 12 Volt DC
- Dome Antenna; omnidirectional antenna array 3 dBi
- Custom made backpack