The ruggedized all-in-one solution for live streaming
The QuaddroLink is the entry level WMT model powered by a small Sony handycam battery. It can bond 6 links; 4 times 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and Ethernet. It serves the market of action- and sport cameras and similar capture devices used to stream live on Facebook and other Social Media platforms. Due to its low latency it can also be used for news gathering purposes.
The QuaddroLink offers with its 4 modems excellent throughput and high quality broadcast-like video. Also the reduced size and ruggedized casing is tailored to mobile operations in harsh environments. With its native 1080i , 1080P and 720P support it enables transcoder free wireless streaming, directly from your camera to Social Media and now also to standard broadcast facilities featuring Interlaced.
- Low cost, high quality live streaming
- Compact, ruggedized casing
- Interlaced video
- One-touch streaming to Social Media
- Databonding + Hotspot
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all your WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100/base-T
- SD and HD SDI
- 3.5 mm Jack IFB/Audio return
- Touch screen
- SD; full D1, NTSC
- HD; 720p50, 720p60, 720p59,94
- HD; 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p60,1080i50, 1080i60
- H 264 high profile MVP codec
- AAC 44-256 kHz LFE
- 2 audio channels
- 4 sim modems; LTE (4G), fallback 3G
INTERNET ACCESS THROUGH DATABONDING
- WiFi hotspot
- Access via Ethernet interface
- 10/100/ base-T
- Dedicated appliance 12-24 volt
- Weighs between 0.8 and 1.1 kilograms
- Size: 21 cm x 9.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Power consumption: 12 Watt
- Live: Adaptive encoding and bitrate change with three options or with a slider (optional), with configurable delay between 0.8-60 seconds
- Satellite + 3G/4G+ BGAN: Specific modes to optimize transmission over BGAN and KA satellite. With Satellite +3G/4G we can keep the delay at 1.8 seconds using 3G/4G modems for the return channel and IFB.
- Stand-by/Databonding: In this mode the unit is a true databonding unit for high speed uploads and Internet access. Also in the other modes data connectivity is available but live video gets prioritized.
- Dome Antenna; omnidirectional antenna array
- Integrated Antenna Array
- PSU 90-240 Volt to 19 Volt AC
- Custom made bag