Playout with 1 output Ultra HD-SDI
The WMT playout portfolio make it possible to receive live video from any WMT system using broadband internet networks The WMT outputs consist of 19 inch 1U high systems with two Ethernet connections providing next to video input also video output or video return. The WMT decoders connect to the internet with just a single Ethernet connection. When the correct ports are forwarded in the firewall the signals of a WMT will come in and turned into a video signal. This video signal will exit the WMT decoders through a SDI video connection with embedded audio.
The systems supports both DHCP and fixed IP number configuration via the front LCD panel. The management interface is WEB based and makes it possible to configure maximum bitrate, video resolution and delay. Also the IP configuration can be done via the web interface. This package includes a service providing access to the LinkMatrix, where you can control, manage and administer the terminal and connections to other WMT terminals.
Point to point & Multipoint set up
The WMT solution consists of 2 or 3 elements depending on your requirements The system can be configured in a Point to Point set-up or with a backend server and play out solution. The backend server solution can accommodate the transmissions of up to 20 different WMT Clients and connect to multiple playouts.
- Receives and decodes 1 Ultra HD stream
- Part of the WMT solution and utilizing the SDI playout system as the receiver
- Automatic control of video encoding bandwidth based upon available bandwidth
- SD- or HD-SDI video with embedded audio (depending on the transmission coming from the WMT™)
- 4 channel balanced analog audio out
- IFB or return audio at less than a second delay
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.
- 1x IFB or input (for audio return to the WMT™)
- Microphone or line input
- Ref input
- Ethernet for connection to the internet
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 base-t
- Dedicated appliance 90-240 volt
- 1U rack system
- Weighs approximately 2,1 kilograms
- 1U 19”rackmount
- Power consumption average 80 watt
- Redundant power supply on request